Clear Creek Systems, Inc. (CCS) is a leading environmental services contractor specializing in the treatment and filtration of dewatering water, contaminated groundwater, stormwater, and industrial process water. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our business development team in the role of Pacific Northwest Regional O&M Supervisor for the System Sales program.
The successful candidate will assist our operations department through supervision of all operations and maintenance processes for ongoing and new contracts for permanent system installations. The available position requires the ability to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and coworkers in a professional manner. This person must be able to multi-task and have high level organizational skills.
- Develop new and mange existing contracts with customers for system O&M services.
- Work with others in the region weekly to schedule the appropriate individuals for O&M work.
- Review and approve daily paperwork in preparation for invoicing.
- Effectively communicate with others via telephone, email, video calls, and in person meetings.
- Visit sites to train technicians and periodically review technicians’ performance.
- Prepare project submittals, and review submittals prepared by technicians.
- Prepare project estimates, submittals, and extra work authorizations.
Desired Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Competences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to read plans, specifications, bid documents, and engineering reports
Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software
- Ability to navigate internet resources
- Motivated self‐starter, comfortable in fast‐paced environment
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in the construction or environmental service industry
- Experience in the laboratory and field applications of water treatment
- Proficiency with technical writing
This is a full‐time position that may require travel and weekend or night shifts to meet deadlines. Compensation is based on experience. Our benefits include paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, medical benefits, and a 401K retirement program.
About the Company Clear Creek Systems, is a leading water technology company, specializing in the treatment of groundwater, stormwater construction dewatering, industrial process water, PFAS and other hard to treat sources. For over 25 years Clear Creek has been a pioneer in providing turn-key services, including design, build, install & operation. Our experience using a range of water treatment technologies allows us to provide customers with both custom and cost-effective solutio