Wastewater Operator – Virginia State Class 2
Clear Creek Systems is currently seeking individuals to join our team as a Class 2 Wastewater Works Operator to operate and supervise water treatment systems with capacities up to 600 gpm, with treatment processes designed for a variety of contaminants including turbidity, pH, and possibly hydrocarbons, metals, and nutrients. The position requires a dynamic individual capable of learning a broad spectrum of activities and tasks at the company. The successful individual will be self-motivated and equally capable of working alone or as part of a team.
Location: Midwest, USA & East Coast USA
Compensation: $20 to $30 Hourly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Successful candidates will have a project/construction management background with a mechanical aptitude to combine with experience and expertise in the following:
- Currently licensed as State Class 2 Wastewater Works Operator.
- Self-motivated and able to work together with a team or operate individually.
- Work outdoors in adverse weather.
- Able to be trained on water quality instrumentation and sampling requirements.
- Trustworthy and dependable with a thorough thought process and a problem-solving mindset.
- Mechanically inclined and/or experience with lab instrumentation is a plus.
- Complete required daily project paperwork (Jobsite Hazard Analysis, Water Quality Data Logs, Daily Work Orders, Delivery Tickets, etc).
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are offered as well as 401K with a Company Match.
- Paid Certification and on-the job training (8 hours in class CESF training, 32 hours hands-on field training, 16-hour CESCL class).
- Flexible hours; night and weekend work are available but based on job requirements.
- Hours can count towards school credits (depends on University and program’s acceptance).
Our commitment to safety is shared by all employees of Clear Creek, owners, managers, field supervisors, salesmen, and water treatment personnel play important roles in the development and implementation of our safety policies. The three key points of our safety program that we would like to highlight are:
- We have a written Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Program.
- Our safety program is based upon the fact that safety is everyone’s responsibility and that everyone has the responsibility to stop work if they feel their own safety, the safety of another, or the safety of equipment is being compromised.
- CCS requires Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Safety meeting to be completed at the beginning of each shift and as the operational plan changes during the shift.
Anyone interested should contact Diana Burk at (206) 695-2120 or send an email along with a copy of their license to email@example.com.
About Clear Creek Systems:
Clear Creek Systems, is a leading water technology company, specializing in the treatment of groundwater, stormwater construction dewatering, industrial process water, PFAS and other hard to treat sources. For over 25 years Clear Creek has been a pioneer in providing turn-key services, including design, build, install & operation. We have designed, installed, and operated water treatment systems with capacity up to 4,000 gpm, and we have addressed a variety of contaminants including turbidity, pH, hydrocarbons, metals and nutrients. Our experience using a range of water treatment technologies allows us to provide customers with both custom and cost-effective solutions.