We are currently seeking individuals to join our field operations team in our Northern California region. We are looking for self-motivated candidates with a solid work ethic who want to build and operate temporary and permanent water treatment systems. The positions require candidates who can work well as part of a team, stay on task while working alone, and able to learn the technical aspects and applications of our technologies and service offerings.
Location: Livermore, CA
Compensation: $20 to $30 Hourly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Successful candidates will have water treatment (filtration), pipe fitting (PVC), and/or pump experience. Management or crew lead experience is a plus. Candidates must be able to communicate with clients (both written and verbal), have a clean driving record, and be drug free. Employment may require travel, weekend shifts, and night shifts. These are full-time positions. Compensation is provided at an hourly rate depending on experience and/or project specific requirements. Our benefits include paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, medical benefits, and a 401K retirement program. Interested candidates need to submit a cover letter and resume with three (3) professional references.
- Paid Certification and on-the job training (8 hours in class CESF training, 32 hours hands-on field training, 16-hour CESCL class)
- Flexible hours; night and weekend work are available but based on job requirements
- Hours can count towards school credits (depends on University and program’s acceptance)
- $200 bonus after 40 hours worked, and $300 bonus after 100 hours worked.
Our commitment to safety is shared by all employees of Clear Creek, owners, managers, field supervisors, salesmen, and water treatment personnel play important roles in the development and implementation of our safety policies. The three key points of our safety program that we would like to highlight are:
- We have a written Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Program
- Our safety program is based upon the fact that safety is everyone’s responsibility and that everyone has the responsibility to stop work if they feel their own safety, the safety of another, or the safety of equipment is being compromised.
- CCS requires Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Safety meeting to be completed at the beginning of each shift and as the operational plan changes during the shift.
Anyone interested should contact Diana Burk at (206) 695-2120 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Clear Creek Systems, is a leading water technology company, specializing in the treatment of groundwater, stormwater construction dewatering, industrial process water, PFAS and other hard to treat sources. For over 25 years Clear Creek has been a pioneer in providing turn-key services, including design, build, install & operation. Our experience using a range of water treatment technologies allows us to provide customers with both custom and cost-effective solutions.